Registration and Physical Information
- REGISTRATION AND PHYSICAL INFORMATION FOR SPORTS PARTICIPATION
A physical is due every 365 days in order to participate in athletics. If you have an approved physical on file in the nurses office within that time period, you only need to fill out the Updated Re-eval form
A PPE (Sports Physical Packet) or Updated Re-eval (HHQ) must be handed in to the school nurse before any athlete can start practice.
The forms also have to be cleared by the school physician so please hand them in as soon as possible.
The forms can be mailed to PHS Athletics
1 Stateliner Blvd.
Phillipsburg, NJ 08865
All athletes must sign up to participate in sports through the Parent and Student Portal once your
physical/re eval is cleared.
A parent portal account is automatically set up with the email of the guardian that is listed in Genesis.
- K-12 VOLUNTARY STUDENT ACCIDENT INSURANCE:
Phillipsburg School District offers participation in student accident insurance plans that can be purchased through the school. For information go to the following website:
Athletic Sign Off Forms on the Parent Portal
All the following athletic documentation is available for signing or download on the Parent Portal.
Required sign off:
- Student Athlete Contract for Sign Off by Parent or Guardian
- NJSIAA Parent/Guardian Concussion Policy Acknowledgement Form
- Consent for Cognitive testing and release information
- Return to Play Concussion Protocol
- Sudden Cardiac Death in Young Athletes Pamphlet for Sign Off by Parent or Guardian
- NJSIAA Steroid Testing Policy for Sign Off by Parent or Guardian
- Phillipsburg High School Athletic Training Information
- Opiod Fact Sheet
- Sports Related Eye Injury